- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- In or into operation or existence
Keystone Southern Colonial
A closer view of the design. I wasn't able to find the same shape online to replicate, so went with a rectangle in aproximately the same color as on the original.
I used an iron-on transfer for light fabrics instead of trying to paint or stamp the design. In the end--well, you'll see--in the end it looks very nice.
"On Line" For The Daily Show
those crazy New Yorkers waiting "on line" instead of "in line" like everyone else (ooh...now that they're on Flickr, they really are online!)
i took this picture behind my back without looking....yay!
silk drum lamp shades
canopy tent white
glass ceiling light shade
lamp shade craft
pendant drum shade lighting
canopy bed queen size