- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- (tassel) adornment consisting of a bunch of cords fastened at one end
- A tassel is a finishing feature in fabric decoration. It is a universal ornament that is seen in varying versions in many cultures around the globe.
- 'The Tassels' were a beach music band from Raleigh, North Carolina, United States started in 1962 by Sonny Coley, the lead singer. The other members of the band were Wayne Lanier (saxophone), Wally Wood (organ), Jimmy Bumgardner (guitar), Irven Hicks (drums) and Larry Nixon (bass).
- Provide with a tassel or tassels
- (of corn or other plants) Form tassels
Tassel Flower (Jumbo)
Tassel Flower grows as a wildflower in my home state of Florida, but the flowers on this specimen (Emilia javanica) growing in Ripley Garden (DC) are much larger. They were as wide as my pointer finger, over 1/2", compared to about 1/4" for the ones I see in Florida. They are native to Tropical Africa. The Mary Livingston Ripley Garden, opened in 1988, occupies a narrow strip of land between the Hirshhorn Museum and the Arts & Industries Building (currently under renovation).
Tasseled Drapery Frieze
Our customer used the Tasseled Drapery Stencil around the to of this bathroom It is totally enchanting.
3 day mini blinds
quest canopy tent
canon g10 remote shutter release
1 wooden blinds
caravan canopy tents
balloon fabric shades
roman shade 29
| TOP |