Drapery Pull Wands
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- A stick or rod thought to have magic properties, held by a magician, fairy, or conjuror and used in casting spells or performing tricks
- (wand) a thin supple twig or rod; "stems bearing slender wands of flowers"
- (wand) scepter: a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- (wand) a rod used by a magician or water diviner
- A long, thin stick or rod, in particular
- A staff or rod held as a symbol of office
- (of an animal or vehicle) Be attached to the front and be the source of forward movement of (a vehicle)
- Exert force on (someone or something), typically by taking hold of them, in order to move or try to move them toward oneself or the origin of the force
- Take hold of and exert force on (something) so as to move it from a specified position or in a specified direction
- the act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you; "the pull up the hill had him breathing harder"; "his strenuous pulling strained his back"
- cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled"
magic wands 1
Nicky is a Harry Potter fan like almost every other kid on the planet. When he wanted a magic wand of his own I really didn't want to just buy an ugly hunk of plastic from Toys 'R' Us, so I tried my hand at making one. That was the bottom one - a wand for doing "good magic". After that, he needed an evil magic wand, just to balance things out and to allow for "wizard-duels". Then, his buddy Owen was so jealous I had to make one for him too.
Confession: I borrowed the design of the black wand from a web site we found. The other two are my own.
I made some Harry Potter magic wands out of paper, glue and paint... for our Harry Potter weekend with the scouts...
1 inch faux blinds
small clip on lamp shades
full size bed canopy
shelter logic shade logic quick clamp canopy
brunette hair color shades
sliding patio doors with blinds between the glass
shutter joshua jackson
shutters north carolina
ez snap solar blinds
| TOP |