Canon Rebel Remote Shutter. White Wood Blinds. Awning Accessory
Canon Rebel Remote Shutter
- The Canon EOS (Electro-Optical System) autofocus 35 mm film and digital SLR camera system was introduced in 1987 with the Canon EOS 650 and is still in production as Canon's current dSLR system.
- Close (a business)
- a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- a hinged blind for a window
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
- distant: located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
- remote control: a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
- outside: very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
Time After Time
Time after time? No, not the Cindy Lauper hit from the 80s, but my first stroboscopic/remote-flash experiment.
The Oris TT1 Divers Date
The second hand on my watch actually sweeps (at least it appears to sweep... it ticks 5 times per second). I used the "Multi" mode on my 580EX II flash, and set the rate at 1Hz for 10 seconds to achieve this effect. The flash was off-camera, fired by my ST-E2 transmitter in a dark room. A tripod and remote shutter were used as well to keep the camera still for the duration of the exposure.
Day 11/366 - Daddy Is Off to Work
As I was getting dressed to make an 8:15 AM meeting, I decided to get today's picture in before I left... The days are so short now - it would be dark when returned. The sun was coming in through the back door's window... nature's perfect soft box light:)
canopy carport kits
black canopy for bed
black exterior shutters
wood blinds faux
window blinds for
indoor wooden window shutters
gas station canopies
| TOP |