STAIND 14 SHADES OF GREY. GLASS CEILING SHADE. MISSION STYLE LAMP SHADES.
Staind 14 Shades Of Grey
- Shades Of is the first album by funeral doom band Shape of Despair. Unlike their other albums, it has a mainly solid guitar sound all the way through that is constantly played. Their more recent releases, for example Illusion's Play have more ambience.
- Staind (, ) is an American rock band from Springfield, Massachusetts, including lead singer/guitarist Aaron Lewis, lead guitarist Mike Mushok, bassist Johnny April and drummer Jon Wysocki.
- United States writer of western adventure novels (1875-1939)
- of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black; "the little grey cells"; "gray flannel suit"; "a man with greyish hair"
- Lady Jane (1537–54), niece of Henry VIII; queen of England July 9–19, 1553. In 1553, to ensure a Protestant succession, John Dudley, the Duke of Northumberland, forced Jane to marry his son and persuaded the dying Edward VI to name Jane as his successor. She was deposed by forces loyal to Edward's (Catholic) sister Mary and was executed the following year
- fourteen: the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- Television content rating systems give viewers an idea of the suitability of a program for children or adults. Many countries have their own television rating system and each country's rating process may differ due to local priorities.
- fourteen: being one more than thirteen
Shades of Autumn Joy
"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. "
Two maples in my back yard that have been companions for more than 32 years. I watched them grow up together. The orange one is younger and was just a twig when we moved here. They are two different species and the orange one always turns colors first and loses it's leaves first. They are magnificent and remind me of the farm that I grew up on where many maples prospered.
We gather the leaves each Fall and use them in my compost/mulch pile. We need to do that here as the soil is nothing but sand and craves enrichment. We just had a well drilled to 103 feet deep and it was all sand. There used to be an inland sea here in Michigan thousands of years ago that deposited the sand, then the glacier came. Coral fossils that grew in the warm seas are found here like Petoskey stone, honeycomb coral, chain coral, horn coral, shells, etc. I have a nice collection that I have used to teach elementary school kids. I would take my collection and do a presentation to different schools. The kids loved it!
Mirror frame feature in Picnik program is new. Vivid Fall colors mirrored in a different shade. That's my story! The trees are rejoicing and giving glory to their Creator!
Of 36,157 CD covers I ran magic robotic vision code on, there were seven that were essentially invisible to the algorithm because they were too uninteresting (the algorithm is blind to color). L to R:
Gorgoroth: Live Bergen 1996 (view All Sizes to see that it's not all black).
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan: Greatest Hits, Vol. 2.
J.S. Bach: Guitar Recital (Julian Bream Gtr)*
Spinal Tap: This Is Spinal Tap
Project Grudge: Between You & Reality
George Harrison: Brainwashed*
Staind: 14 Shades of Grey
* These two covers aren't really all black; My source for the CD images has a couple bogus entries.
motorized skylight blinds
best fabric for drapes
awning for motorhome
mainstays vinyl mini blinds
antique brass drapery hardware
caravan pop up canopy
home decor blinds
jumbo sun shade
| TOP |